Right of withdrawal for Consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, email) to (MIDICRAFT – Alexander Michel, Derfflingerstrasse 14, 30161 Hanover, Germany, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) ) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to MIDICRAFT – Alexander Michel, Triftstraße 68, 31832 Springe immediately and in any event within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the 14-day period has expired and if in doubt can confirm this by presenting a tracking number.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. For shipping, you must choose an insured shipping method with tracking. If the return is lost, you are otherwise not entitled to a refund.
International customers must contact MIDICRAFT at email@example.com before shipping the goods, otherwise you are not entitled to a refund.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
MIDICRAFT – Alexander Michel, Derfflingerstraße 14, 30161 Hanover, Germany, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.